CLICK the LINK and watch them all!
100. THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT - Fred Astaire : Movie Swing Time . This song won an Oscar for best Original song.
99. OLD TIME ROCKIN ROLL - Bob Seger. Tom Cruise danced away to this song in the movie Risky Business
98. WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN - Persy Sledge . This movie featuring Meg Ryan and Andy Garcia features the classic song " When A Man Loves a Woman. ( Song and Movie have the same name)
97. I'LL BE MISSING YOU - Brandy .,In the final scene of the movie Set it Off, this song made a very emotional ending. The movie featured Queen Latifa, Vivica A fox and Jada Pinkett Smith.
95. TOMORROW - Annie , This is the second well known song from the movie Annie..
94. IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE - Annie . This is one of two songs that made the musical Annie Popular..
92. DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead Performed by Judy Garland - Wizard of OZ.
91. WILL YOU BE THERE - Michael Jackson. This song was the theme for the movie Free Willy..
90. WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD - Judy Garland - THE WIZARD OF OZ.
89. UP WHERE WE BELONG - Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes". Watch this song play for the movie " An officer and a Gentlemen".
88. HAIR - The 5th Dimmension". The movie Aquarius, had the song Hair play within the opening credits.
87. EVERYBODY'S TALKIN - Harry Nilsson" This full length song is featured in the movie Midnight Cowboy'.
85. SUPER CALI FRAGILIST IC EXPIALI DOCIOUS - Mary Poppins, one famous word, made into a famous song from the movie Mary Poppins..
84. QUE SERA - Doris Day" Whatever will be in the movie The Man who knew Too much.
83. DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND - Marylin Monroe" This is the song in the movie Gentlemen Prefer blondes.
82. WHITE CHRISTMAS - Bing Crosby" a recognized song from the movie Holiday Inn.
81. SHALL WE DANCE - Fred and Ginger" this song is featured in the movie Let's Call the Whole thing off..
80. JAILHOUSE ROCK - Elvis"- The King of Rock and Roll Sings Jailhouse Rock in the Movie Jailhhouse Rock.
79. WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR - Cliff Edwards" . This song is from the animated movie Pinnochio.
78. CHEEK TO CHEEK - Fred Astaire" This song is danced to in the movie Top Hat.
77. FOOTLOOSE - Kenny Loggins. Kevin Bacon lets everyone know that its time to get the party started in the movie Footloose.
76. WHAT A FEELING - "Flashdance... What a feeling- Irene Cara" popular song from the movie Flashdance.
75. GET HAPPY - Judy Garland. Judy Garland sings Get Happy in the 1950 movie Summer Stock .
74. ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK - Bill Haley and the Comets - This song is an oldie but a goodie, as it plays in the opening credits of the movie Blackboard Jungle
73. THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE GIRLS - Thank Heaven For Little Girls -Gigi
72. THE WINDMILLS OF YOUR MIND - Noel Harrison. This Oscar Classic was in The Thomas Crown Affair .
71. STAYIN ALIVE - The Bee Gees. This popular song was a hit in the movie Saturday Night Fever
70. NEW YORK NEW YORK THEME - Liza Minnelli. In the 1977 musical New York New York , Liza Minnelli sings this song in the final scene of the movi
69. AQUARIUS - Hair - Galt MacDermot & Tom PiersonThe song Aquarius, plays in the beginning of the movie Hair.
68. GOLDFINGER - Shirley Bassey. This was the theme song for James Bond 007 Goldfinger
67. MAKE EM LAUGH - Donald O'Connor - Movie : Singing In The Rain.
66. THE TROLLEY SONG - Judy Garland --Meet Me in St. Louis 1944.
65. SPRINGTIME FOR HITLER - Movie: The Producers
64. DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA - - Evita -- Madonna.
63. REGULATE - Warren G Above the Rim.
62. PRETTY WOMAN - Roy Oribison. This song Inspired the title for the movie Pretty Woman. The movie stars Richard Gere, and Julia Roberts.
61. SUICIDE IS PAINLESS - Mike Altman. The Mash Theme
60. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD - Louis Armstrong - Good Morning Vietnam.
59. NOBODY DOES IT BETTER - Carly Simon Movie : The Spy Who Loved Me
58. MEN IN BLACK - Will Smith - Hit song from the Movie- Men In Black
57. ISN'T IT ROMANTIC - Jeanette MacDonald - Musical Sequence from the movie Love Me Tonight
56. LISTEN - This powerful song was in the movie Dream Girls. It was performed by Beyonc
55. LADY MARMALADE - Lil Kim, Pink, Christina Aguilera and Mya. This sexy pop song became popular for the movie Moulin Rouge
54. ALL THAT JAZZ - Chicago Performed by Catherine Zeta Jones and Taye Diggs
53. SOME DAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
52. ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Rufus Wainwright Movie: This song is off of the soundtrack for the 2001 drama I am Sam. Sean Penn, Dakota Fanning and Michele Pfifer star in this film.
51. TINY DANCER - Elton John- This song is featured in the semi-autobiographical movie Almost Famous. The movie stars Patrick Fugit, Kate Hudson and Philip Seymour Hofman.
50. MARY JANE - Rick James. This comedy drama includes Ice Cube, and Chris Tucker. The song was in the 1995 movie Friday.
49. SOME ENCHANTED EVENING - Richard Rodgers . This song was featured in the 1949 Musical South Pacific.
48. ON THE GOOD SHIP LOLLIPOP - Brighteyes 1934 . Song performed by Orphan Shirley Temple (Shirley Blake)
47. LONDON CALLING - Watch scene from SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION
46. WALK THIS WAY - Watch scene from TRAINING DAY
45. OLD TIME ROCK N ROLL - Watch Bob Seger" Tom Cruise performs this number in the movie Risky Business
44. TIME OF MY LIFE - This song became very popular after the movie Dirty Dancing had it in the last scene of the movie
43. AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG - The Temptations. " Watch this song play in the movie The Big Chill.
42. ZIP A DEE DOO DAH - James Baskett". This is the popular song for the movie Song of the South.
41. WIND BENEATH MY WINGS - Barbara Streisand". This classic song is from the movie Beaches
40. BORN TO BE WILD - Steppenwolf- Popular biker song from the movie Easy Rider
39. RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD - Raindrops keep falling on my head- B J Thomas ." This song was featured in the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid
38. PEOPLE - Barbara Streisand " This famous song was sang by Barbara Streisand in the movie Funny Girl.
37. SUMMER NIGHTS - Olivia Newton John and John Travolta " The most recognized song for the movie Grease.
35. AMERICA - Rita Moreno" This song was sang in the movie West Side Story
34. HAKUNA MATADA - This song means No worries. This song was performed in The Lion King.
33. THE ITALIAN STALLION SONG - Famous Rocky " The Italian Stallion Song" Movie Rocky. Starring Silvester Stalone. This song is called Gonna Fly by Bill Conti.
32. LET THE RIVER RUN - Carly Simon " Watch Carly Simon perform Let the river Run for the movie " Working Girl"
31. LOSE YOURSELF - Eminem" This hip hop song was made popular song by rapper Eminem for his movie 8 mile
30. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - This ballad was for the classic fairytale movie Beauty and the Beast.
29. IT HAD TO BE YOU - Harry Connick Jr". Harry sings it had to be you for the movie when Harry Met Sally.
28. STORMY WEATHER - Lena Horne. Watch Lena Horne as she sings the classical son Stormy weather in the movie Stormy Weather.
26. A STAR IS BORN - Barbara Streisand" Watch Barbara Streisand sing the theme song from the movie A star is Born
25. MOON RIVER - Audrey Hepburn. Watch Audrey sing Moon River in the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's.
24. SINGIN IN THE RAIN - Gene Kelly" This is a classic song from the movie Singing in the Rai
23. CELL BLOCK TANGO - He had it coming/ Cell Block Tango - Catherine Zeta Jones, Deidre Goodwin, Susan Misner, Mya" The female inmates sing this song in the movie " Chicago"
22. FAME - Artist : Irene Cara. The famous song from that made the movie " Fame" as famous as it is.
21. YOU SHOULD BE DANCING - The Bee Gees" . John Travolta dances his heart out to this song in Saturday Night Fever
20. HARD OUT HERE FOR A PIMP - Performed by Terrace Howard and Taraji P Henson. This song won a grammy award for the movie " Hustle and Flow
19. IN THE AIR TONIGHT - Phil Collins - Mike Tyson belts out this song in the movie the Hangover.
18. PROUD MARY - Ike and Tina Turner" This song was performed by Angela Basset and Laurence Fishbourne in the movie What's Love gotta Do with it.
17. BLACK BETTY - Ram Jam" From the movie Blow starring Johnny Depp
16. STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU - Steelers Wheel. This song plays in the torture scene of the police officer in Resevoir Dogs
15. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU - Whitney Houston". From the movie The Bodyguard starring Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner
14. CALL ME - Blondie. From the movie American Gigolo
13. MY HEART WILL GO ON - Celine Dion. This is the famous love song from the movie Titanic starring Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet
12. I BELIEVE I CAN FLY - R. Kelly" For the Movie starring Michael Jordan Space Jam
11. LIFE IS HIGHWAY - Rascal Flatts" Famous song for the movie Cars
10. BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - by Queen" , This song was featured in the movie Wayne's World
9. SHAFT THEME SONG - Performed by Isaac Hayes. Movie : Shaft
8. AFTERNOON DELIGHT - Artist : Starland Vocalband. Movie Anchorman. Will Farrell and his friends take some time out of their day to sing this song.
7. DON'T WANNA MISS A THING - Aerosmith. This love song is from the movie Armageddon
6. EYE OF THE TIGER - Survivor " Another Famous Rocky Song
5. KISS FROM A ROSE - by Seal. For the Movie Batman Forever
4. SON OF A PREACHER MAN - Tina Turner in the movie " Pulp Fiction" - John Travolta is guided through the house by Uma Thurman in this scene.
3. FIGHT THE POWER - Public Enemy Spike Lee's Movie " Do the Right Thing" Rosie Perez dances in the opening scene.
2. SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW - Olivia Newton John. This classic song plays in the movie Face Off, while one of the many shoot out scenes happens
1. WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN - The Carpenters,Movie 1408 - Starring John Cusak
The song comes on the clock radio, as all of the crazy antics in room 1408 start to happen.